- Birthday Parties – All birthday parties must be cancelled 7 days in advance of party for full refund. After 7 day window, Albany Ninja Lab reserves the right to withhold security deposit.
- Open Gym/Classes – Open Gym passes will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Camps – Camp cancellation must be made in person or by phone and must be made at least one week in advance of camp start date for full refund.
- Gym/fitness attire is required, including sneakers. No loose fitting clothing please. No sharp objects.
- Use equipment at your own risk, but always ask for assistance if needed.
- Shirt and shoes required. No sandals, flip-flops, or outside shoes.
- No food or drink permitted on the course at any time. No exceptions.
- No alcohol, glass or smoking allowed within the facility.
- Remove all sharp objects from pockets.
- Albany Ninja Lab is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Please be courteous of your staff and fellow Ninjas and clean up after yourself.
- No fighting, horseplay or profanity.
- Do not adjust or change equipment.
- Waiver must be signed prior to any Albany Ninja Lab activity.
- Violators will be removed from premises and may lose membership.
- Parking is available at The Albany Ninja Lab.